Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays!

How quickly time flies. The last post was me at the airport doing a crazy 12 hour round trip to get paperwork sorted out for work. It could have been an ordeal. Instead it went about as smoothly as it could have - for which I'm very thankful. Since then I've been busting my butt at work working extra to make up for our sad state of staffing. It's truly a blessing that I really enjoy my work and my coworkers. I don't know how I would get through each day if I didn't.

So, here we are. 3 days before Christmas. Personally I don't get into holidays. Nothing against them just that I'm not hung upon them. I find them a touch too commercialized. Sounds hokey but DH and I live each and every day the same - they're all special, all deserving of sharing and giving, all deserving of celebration.

Every day I am confronted with my own mortality and every day I am reminded of all my blessings. I am determined to live my life to the fullest with no regrets for life is far too short not to embrace each and every moment.

I wish you all a safe and happy holiday!

No comments: