Saturday, March 21, 2009

Phew....


It was a busy week. I got certified as a critical care nurse (YAY!). In short, I think this means that critical care is now my area of specialty :) By no means does this mean that I know everything about everything but I definitely no more now than I did a couple of months ago! See....studying does pay off!

School started back up after a week off. 'Nuf said.

I'm totally feeling unmotivated right now. I feel like I busted my butt for the certification exam and even though I only have 2 weeks until my next major exam my brain is on strike. I think I'm going to take it easy this weekend and spend it hanging with Kev and then I'll get back in the studying groove on Monday.

Have I mentioned before how I've never studied this hard or this much in my life? Seriously, I think if you put all the time I spent studying in highschool and university it doesn't come close to how much I've studied since January.

No comments: