Monday, October 29, 2007

Frustrated...

There've been a whole bunch of things that I've contemplated writing about in the last 2 weeks but somehow everytime I sat down to type nothing seemed to flow coherently.

There's a lot of stuff going on right now at work - lots of crazy politics, we're horribly understaffed, some silly people doing all sorts of silly things. It makes for a frustrating day and I've been feeling tired. Mentally, physically, emotionally.

After we got back from our trip I made a personal vow to myself to be more tolerant. Try to let the small things slide and focus on the big picture. So far I think I'm doing a pretty good job of that. There have been brief lapses, of course, but overall I'm feeling less tense and stressed out overall. Believe me...that's a real improvement for me!

Nothing much new to say. I mean, there's tons to say but I think I'll just stay away from that can of worms. Life is still good. How 'bout you? Have you recently promised to do something good for yourself? Have you been able to follow through?

No comments: