Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Leaving.....on a jetplane

Indeed....our brief vacation is drawing to a close and we're heading back State-side this afternoon. Having time off was nice but I'm looking forward to getting back to my comfort zone.

We may be leaving today but not before we stuff our faces with dim sum. What I wouldn't give for some good dim sum in our neck of the woods but, sadly, NC isn't really known for its ethnic diversity and consequently it lacks in food choices. So, we're taking the in-laws for a last food hoorah before getting back to the land of fried chicken and biscuits =)

Speaking of food....one of my favourite posts on LE is the one about bubble tea and I have to say that if you're ever in Toronto you simply must go to Destiny Tea House at the intersection of Midland and Steeles. The bubble tea combinations are to die for!

No comments: