Monday, March 29, 2010

Fire on the Mountain

was such a blast!!  Pictures of final product to come at a later date.  I just have no time this week to even attempt to take and edit photos but I came away with a kick-ass Libby L. flower pendant and a Brad P. inspired vessel.  Those of you who know me know I don't do that kind of glass work.

Brad and Libby are FABULOUS teachers so if you ever get a chance to take one of their classes you definitely should! 

I had such fun rooming with the coolest group of gals and met a whole bunch of new beady friends.  These meetings are the best!

Unfortunately....it's back to reality.  I would like to simply make it through this week (keep chanting "one day at a time"). 

Big thanks to Marjorie, Gary, Brad, and Libby as well as all the other Fire on the Mountain peeps for putting on such a great show!!

See you again in the Fall! (I hope!)

2 comments:

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Hey, I didn't know you were at Fire in the Mountain. My friend Susan Lambert goes to that! It's a small world.

Linda said...

Hi Yee, Had a great time this weekend in PA with you all. Trey's class was awesome so disappointed I had to leave early....hope to see you at the Gathering....I'd love to show you around Rochester & have fun :)