Saturday, March 10, 2012

The little things....

This semester I am finding myself with a little bit of time on my hands.  This is such a luxury at times I just don't even know what to do with myself!  Besides trying to find my creative muse again I've been trying to catch up with old friends and it's been such a blast to see everyone but most especially my most favourite little girl - the cheeser.






She's growing up WAY too fast and all it does is serves to remind me of the passing of time.  Still, it's such a wonderful thing - having the pleasure of watching her grow up.  I'm honored to be Auntie Yee :D

I'm hoping that I'll get to spend more time with family and friends this year as well as getting back to some more creative endeavors.  Speaking of which....last night the girls and I went to Crooks Corner in Chapel Hill.  If you've never been you've got to go.  'Nuf said.

No comments: