Sunday, January 18, 2009

Art Fire - for artisan products

As artists (doesn't that sound mildly pretentious?) I think we're always looking for venues to offer our goods where people appreciate the amount of time and effort that goes into producing a handmade, non mass-produced, piece of art. Recently I was introduced to another online venue for selling created to compete with Etsy. Don't get me wrong...I still think Etsy is great but have to admit that, like Ebay, it is becoming somewhat saturated more with supplies and mass-produced items rather than promoting the artisan made product the way it was initially intended to.

If you're looking for another place to sell and buy handmade items check out Art Fire

If you're interested in signing up for an account I'd love it if you use the link I've put up here (Register on ArtFire.com) - it's basically a referral link and you'd be helping me out :)

I'd like to know what you think about Art Fire so leave a note and let me know

No comments: