Saturday, December 6, 2008

Quick hello....

Hi all!

Not much exciting to tell you. The studio reno continues and Kev was busy taping and mudding today. I think we should be ready for primer and paint by next weekend. I wish this meant that we were close to finishing but there's still tons to be done least of which is the building of the custom tabletop that's going to be my workspace. Yeah. That's going to be interesting.

On a happier note Kev found me a way to create custom ringtones for my iPhone. That, to me, was always one of the greatest flaws of this great phone - the total inability to put ringtones on unless you bought them (what a racket!)

So, if you've been struggling along with the set group of ringtones that Apple has decided to stick everyone with and are looking for a way to create your own ringtones click on this link: How to create your own ringtones for the iPhone.

All you need is iTunes 8.0, music you've uploaded (can't be purchased from the iTunes store), and an iPhone!

Enjoy!!

No comments: