Saturday, October 11, 2008

The water bottle to end all water bottles!

I've been on a quest to find the ideal water bottle. One that keeps liquids cold. Doesn't sweat. Doesn't build up gunk in all sorts of weird places. Believe me....I've tried them all. Nothing worked out as well as I'd hoped until I went out on a limb and bought this bottle on a recommendation from an online acquaintance.

Let me tell you. Everyone needs one of these. I'll tell you that I put water with ice in the bottle at 10am and at 6pm there was still ice in the bottle. The bottle didn't sweat. I never had to wipe it down or worry about watery puddles.

I'm in love.

I'm going to buy the black one :D

I'm throwing out all the other bottles I have accumulated in my cupboards. They dead to me.

2 comments:

Yee said...

I got a little trigger happy and deleted a comment by spawnofflame but wanted to say that I agree this bottle would be perfect if you don't like puddles :). Also, the silver bottle seems to be better at retaining coolness so if you plan to use the bottle more for cold drinks then I would recommend the silver over the black. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

lol! I just now noticed this. (I really keep up on things...) I don't remember what my original comment was, and I had forgotten about this bottle. I want one all over again!