Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kit Kat Update....


Remember I talked about the crazy green tea Kit Kat I found while on my last trip back to Toronto? Well, I finally broke into one and it was pretty interesting.

So it comes in a pretty swanky cardboard box that hinges open at the top. Inside are two individually wrapped sticks. Each stick is about the same sized portion as 2 of the sticks on a regular Kit Kat bar.

Taste-wise? Not too terribly different from a regular Kit Kat. Maybe a little less sweet. The green tea was barely discernible. The overall consensus is that it's cool and gimmicky but not worth the premium pricing (they were $1.50/ea CDN). I might pick this up if it were being sold side by side with a regular Kit Kat and was the same price but I wouldn't go out of my way to look for it :)

I'd be curious to see if anyone else has tried this version and what your thoughts are about this new flavour.

No comments: