Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nothing much new...

Yeah....I'm up to my eyeballs in stats homework. Who knew that regression and correlation could be so mind numbing. Sigh. Only 3 more months of torture left.

The best thing to have happened in the last day or so is I finally went for a massage. A full 1 hour- pamper-myself-I never-want-to-leave-massage. I think I will most likely take them up on the monthly membership. Yeah....it may be impossible for me to make the most of a gym membership but who wouldn't want a massage membership????

The bead closet is up and running as barebones. The walls and floor are definitely not finished but at least I can work in there which is good because I'm seriously behind on some glass melting.

I would tell you about work but it's been a b*tchass couple of weeks so let's just not go there. Here's to you all enjoying your weekend! I know I'm going to celebrate these days off :)

No comments: