Sunday, March 4, 2012

Welcome back!!

Has it really been THAT long?  REALLY??  Hard to believe almost a year as passed since I last updated and the saddest part of that is what have I really done in that period of time?  It's been all school all the time. I feel like I kinda just stepped out of a time warp where that last time I posted I still had some semblance of a life and then it went poof and here I am in 2012 and maybe I might just have some semblance of a life again??

So, to celebrate the fact that I actually had more than an hour to do something fun I got on the torch today and this is what I came up with.  I tried to stick to simple stuff.  This is about all I could do but I have high hopes for the next torching session!



So...that's what I've got for now :) I hope to see you back here soon (and I really mean that!)

2 comments:

one-eared pig said...

Great headpins!

Lorelei Eurto said...

woo hoo!!!
Happy to see you back!